Your Mobile Music Player and Browse by Genre/Location.
Warfest.com is Your Ultimate Music Connection
Warfest Supports Local Music
WARFEST PROMOTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Music Social Network with over 6 Million Hits and growing.
- One Million+ hits per month.
- 25-75K hits per day.
- Thousands of members with exponential growth.
- Over 400 successful Events Across the US totaling over 120,000 attendees w/events from 300-3,000 people.
- Members from over 25 countries and 40 States.
- Free Music Competition for Fans and Musicians.
- Cash Prizes.
- Earn Commission for tickets, music and merchandise sales.
- Booked World Famous Bands: Misfits, Exploited, Agent Orange, DI, The Dickies, Youth Brigade, Lower Class Brats, Funeral Dress, US Bombs, Skulls The Partisans, The Rocketz, Mad Sin, Henchmen; Missing Persons Austin Law, Taproot, Boy Hits Car, Hemlock; Seedless, Stranger, Common Sense, Fortunate Youth.
- Great venue partnerships: House of Blues, Hard Rock, The Gaslamp-Long Beach, Adams Motorsports Park.
- WARFEST DRIFT BATTLE Ownership
- Mobile Music / Video Player
- Worldwide FACEBOOK Marketing Partnership with 2,000,000+ Views with over 500,000 weekly reach and growing.
- C/LA Weekly Event Marketing Partnership.
- National Marketing-Hemlock National Tour-2013.
- 5,000+ Facebook Likes and growing.
- Timewarner, MTV, ESPN, VH1, FUEL TV Partnership
- Las Vegas Marketing Partnerships-107.5, Highway Radio-The Drive, Whatâ€™s On Magazine, Smash Magazine, Las Vegas Weekly.
- Riverside Marketing Partnerships-103.9, Inland Scene Inland Scene Magazine, IE Weekly.
- OC Marketing Partnerships-106.7, OC Weekly.
- LA Marketing Partnerships-106.7, LA Weekly, Rock N Roll Industries Magazine.
- San Diego Marketing Partnerships-San Diego Reader, 91X.
- April 28 - Long Beach-Gaslamp-Taproot, Boy Hits Car, Sunflower Dead
- Aug 23 - Coto De Caza-Missing Persons / AustinLaw
- Nov 19 - The Hard Rock Las Vegas-The Misfits
- July 7 - Warfest Drift Batte-Adams Motorsports Park Riverside-Agent Orange
- Sept 29 - Warfest Drift Battle II-Adams Motorsports Park-Riverside-Voodoo Glow Skulls
- March 31 - The Keyclub-Hollywood-DI, AgentOrange, Fortunate Youth
- May 5 - The Gaslamp Long Beach-Seedless
- May 20 - House of Blues-Disney-The Dickies, Untouchables, The Briggs
- July 7 - The Gaslamp-Long Beach-Agent Orange,Amerikan Made, CH3, White Kapps
- July 26 - The House of Blues-San Diego-Common Sense
- March 21 - Hogue Barmichaels, NB, Ca.-w/The US BOMBS, The Forgotten
- March 13 - Jimmy Zâ€™s, Poway, California w/ Funeral Dress. Resilience
- April 2 - Tijuana, MX, California w/ El Centro
- June 10 - Hogue Barmichaels, Newport Beach, California w/ DI, White Kaps
- June 18 - The Voodoo House-Tijuana, MX w/ Youth Brigade, Pistol Grip
- July 1 - The Masonic Hall-El Cajon, Ca. w/ Lower Class Brats, Cit 45
- July 29 - Diablos-Mission Viejo, Ca. The Phunk Junkees
WARFEST NATIONWIDE CONCERT TOURS PARTICIPATION
The Skulls, DI, Partisans, Clit 45-California/Arizona Tour-El Cajon, Bakersfield, Flagstaff, Tempe, Victorville, Carlsbad, Newport Beach, Los Angeles Exploited/Resilience-California Tour-Simi Valley, Fresno, Santa Cruz, San Francisco Hemlock/Total Chaos-West Coast Tour- California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada
- Music Contact: Jason Roberts - email@example.com
- Technical Support: Warfest Support Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Music Competition
The Warfest.com Annual Worldwide Music Competition is here. All musicians are welcome to join the website to promote their music worldwide for free. As this competition is meant to help local musicians get their music heard in every nation, musicians with or have had major label support or financing may be subject to exclusion from cash prizes. All fans are welcome to join the competition for free to promote their favorite bands. Fan achievements cash prizes are reserved for fans of music voting for their favorite music. Any fans with major financial support, representing major record labels, or companies and corporations may not eligible for the cash prizes. Post new mp3's, videos, merchandise, news, photos at least once a month leading up to the finale. The more content you submit the more hits you will get and thus more votes. However, you want to only submit quality music since your music is listened to by thousands of people. Simply set up a free musician or fan profile on warfest.com and then post your favorite music content. Use the invite code from the friend who referred you. If you need a referral code send an email to email@example.com. Fans can participate through our fan achievements by voting for their favorite videos, songs, merchandise, news and photos and referring new musicians to the site. Facebook has "like" Â and Warfest has "vote".
MUSICIAN CASH PRIZE:
- The top ten voted musicians will split a prize purse of a minimum of $3,000+.
- Additional money will be added to the pot based on the number of musicians in the competition (so get out there and invite more musicians to join!!!).
- For example: If there are 20,000 musicians in the competition then the minimum prize purse will be $5,000. The musician prize purse is distributed to the musicians as follows:
- First place-60%
- Second Place-20%
- Third Place-10%
- Fourth Place-5%
- 5th-10th-1% each
FAN CASH PRIZE:
- The fans with the highest achievement rankings will split a prize purse of a minimum of $2,000+.
- Additional money will be added to the pot based on the number of fans in the competition.
- For example: If there are 20,000 fans in the competition then the prize purse will be $4,000. The fan prize purse is distributed to the same way as musicians described above.
Mobile Music Player
Warfest.com has a one-of a kind mobile music player available for FREE for Warfest.com Members. Support Local Music on the go! You simply listen to or watch the Warfest Music Channel on your PC or mobile device and Vote for your favorite Songs, Videos, and Musicians in the Worldwide Music Competition. When you vote for music content, you show your support for local music by adding them onto your profile page and personalized playlist. Then share your favorite content with friends on other social networks using the easy share tools to help support musicians gain new fans.
MEMBER PROFILE PAGE CONTROL PANEL
WARFEST MOBILE MUSIC PLAYER AND PROFILE PAGE
WARFEST WEEKLY MUSIC GENRE EMAIL NEWSLETTERS
WARFEST.COM MUSIC GENRE PAGES
Support Local Music
Warfest.com gives Fans the ability to support local music by voting for their favorite Musicians in the Warfest.com Worldwide Music Competition. Musicians upload their News, Videos, Songs, Photos, Merchandise, and Events and receive (1) vote per item they upload. Fans vote for their favorite music content online to increase a musician's ranking in the annual music competition and worldwide promotion. Fans also share their favorites on other social networks to support their favorite musicians in getting more votes and more fans.
Use Your Social Networks
Share your favorite music content on nearly 100 different compatible social network platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Bebo, Live Journal, Tumblr, Okrut, Digg, Blogger, Reddit, Wordpress, Stumble Upon and more. You can also share favorite items on your Google or Yahoo email contacts.
Live Video Streams
Warfest.com enables Musicians to upload their Youtube Live, Stickam, Ustream, Justin TV or other webcast links to Live Broadcasts onto their Profile Page. Canâ€™t attend the concert in person? Check it out live on Warfest.com
Live Music Concerts
Warfest.com is the only music social network that actively puts on live music festivals every month to help promote local musicians to gain fan votes, and perform on larger events with top international name bands. Warfest is currently booking concerts and events all over the United States and will expand Worldwide. By allowing numerous bands from different regions to grow their fan base in other regions a band can generate a buzz in an entire region instead of just one city.
Meet Fans & Musicians
Use Warfest.com to find and connect with Musicians and Fans just like you. Send Private Message, Post Public Comments, Add each other as Favorites and follow activities! Use common music interests to connect with people.
Free Warfest Credits to Purchase Online at Store
Warfest.com is the only music social network that gives you FREE credits to purchase music online. All Upgraded Fan Members automatically receive ($5 FREE) to spend on the Warfest Online Store included with their Annual Membership Fee ($30 per year). Fans can also earn FREE Warfest Credits by voting for their favorite items for sale (songs, events, merchandise) to add them to their profile page. A Member Invite Code is required to make all purchases on Warfest.com, so Fans can vote for songs, events, and merchandise, share them with friends on other social networks, and receive up to a 5% commission on purchases made using their invite code.
Earn Cash Rewards
Warfest.com is the only music social network that gives you Cash Rewards to vote and share merchandise and invite members on a multi-tiered commissions network. Get Paid to Support Music on Warfest.com! Receive ($5) for every Upgraded Fan Membership and ($10) for every Upgraded Musician Membership that joins Warfest using your unique invite code. Receive 5% commission for every song, event ticket, and merchandise sale placed with your unique invite code. You can also receive up to 16.667% in residual commissions on member invites and member purchases throughout your Warfest Rewards Network up to 10 Levels.
Tell Your Friends to Join
Send Warfest Invitations and flyers with your unique invite code via Email or Social Networks. Every new member that registers under you will give you one vote and will automatically add you as a favorite. You will also receive $5 per Upgraded Fan and $10 per Upgraded Musician plus up to 16.667% invite commissions up to 10-tiers for referring members throughout your entire rewards network. You will also receive up to 5% commissions up to 10-tiers on all purchases made throughout your entire rewards network. Get paid to support music only on Warfest.com!
Why Choose Upgraded Membership?